At Human Connections Media we are a Young regional independent Media Agency Network with offices in Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru and Miami, providing professional services such as:
- Business Management
- Research & Development
- Strategy & Planning
- Content and Social Media
- Media buying & optimisation
- Reporting, analytics & insights
We are a committed team of people that through data and an empathic analysis of it, we design and execute comprehensive media solutions, adding value to our Clients through 4 pillars:
- Culture: We connect at a human level with our clients their audiences and our Strategic Media partners, this means that we deliver on human-level business objectives and expectations.
- Workflow: We build business solutions on three tentpoles: Data-driven decisions, 5 eyes Strategy framework, and outstanding buying and negotiations solutions.
- Teamwork: We understand that the way to deliver is under active service, thus our management is highly involved in our client’s business and always hands-on.
- Results: We are obsessed with delivering results to our clients.
Our in-house team of 50+ Media Experts with powerful tools can help you tailor to your diversified media requirements while you can focus on other relevant projects for your business.
Our business model can quickly be hired on a Part-Time or Full-Time basis and at highly competitive prices.
- At HCM we believe that brands are built through sound strategy and Execution.
- At HCM we believe that Brands don’t grow overnight it takes time.
- At HCM we believe that a sound strategy without flawless execution is useless.
- At HCM we believe that each tactical activity recommended either big or small is a promise and needs to be deliverers without exception.
That’s why Human Connections Media is equipped with savvy media professionals, powerful tools with proven results delivering outstanding media services, and a strategy at the right price that makes us a real alternative for Clients looking for world-class work.
Find out more about us here !