We are very pleased to introduce our newest Member agency SCRIPT Communications from Germany.
Here is a note from Sascha Stoltenow, Co-Partner of SCRIPT.
"SCRIPT is an owner-led agency specialising in corporate communications and B2B communication. The agency is located in Frankfurt and has 17 employees.
We position ourselves as an agency for transformations. Based on a clear understanding of today's transformative forces such as digitization, climate change and globalisation, we help our clients to successfully adapt to these changes and sustainably create trusting relationships with important and demanding stakeholders – internally as well as externally. To that end we have identified five key competencies, which we have built our profile on:
- Corporate Transformation with a focus on internal communications, CEO positioning, corporate story development, leadership communications and internal events.
- Corporate publishing and editorial/content services with a focus on complex processes and technology.
- Digital publishing including content strategy and full service content operations.
- Methods for agile cooperation based on established frameworks such as content strategy, UX, project management and design thinking.
- Design and strategic visualisation.
Our approach is summarised by our motto: Success needs confidence. For companies and organizations to be successful, they need the confidence of all stakeholders – customers, employees, partners, suppliers and the public. We see ourselves as strategic advisors and professional practitioners who design communications that generate confidence and support the success of the company or organization.
Partners of the agency are Till Stritter, Sascha Stoltenow, Petra Stahl, Bernhard Michalowski and Michael Behrent (founder). SCRIPT Communications is part of the Script group of agencies, a network of three independent agencies – SCRIPT Communications (Frankfurt), SCRIPT Consult (Munich) and BEST FRIEND (Berlin)."